M. Stephen Rasch
Phone: (212) 755-5510 ext. 314
Fax: (212) 755-1777
- International Business
- International Estate Planning
- Global Compliance
- Represents privately held foreign and U.S. based multi-national companies and their shareholders in a variety of industries including banking, finance, petrochemicals, travel, real estate, agriculture, and technology.
- Acts for owners of domestic and international professional sports teams, artists and entertainers.
- Extensive use of tax treaties and a network of professionals in strategic disciplines around the world.
- Non-for-profit tax planning.
- Counsel, trustee and investment advisor to U.S. and foreign trusts, estates, trust companies and philanthropic foundations.
- Seton Hall Law School, J.D., 1979
- Rutgers University, A.B., 1972
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York State
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- New York State Bar Associations
- New Jersey State Society of CPA's
- American Institute of CPA's
- American Foreign Law Association
- Friends of the Brazilian Symphony Orchestra, Inc.
- Sacha Charitable Foundation Limited
- Chairman of the Cyril Taylor Charitable Foundations
©2016 Loeb, Block & Partners, LLP