Joshua P. Weiss
Phone: (212) 755-5510 ext. 339
Fax: (212) 755-1777
- United States Estate Planning
- International Estate Planning
- Global Compliance
- Trusts and Estates
- Real Estate
- Advises clients regarding business succession planning, asset preservation, and wealth transfer planning.
- Represents clients in the areas of estate, gift and generation skipping transfer tax planning, Will and trust preparation, charitable giving, estate and trust administration and the creation and operation of nonprofit organizations.
- Personal planning associated with closely held business interests and real estate holdings, and the analysis of valuation issues related to such planning.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2003
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 1999
- Rutgers College, B.A., 1996
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York State
- United States Tax Court
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
©2016 Loeb, Block & Partners, LLP