Phone: (212) 755-5510 ext. 367
Fax: (212) 755-1777
- International Business
- Bank Finance
- Trusts and Estates
- Global Compliance
- Represents international and domestic companies in bank finance, sale-lease back, corporate acquisitions, mergers, stock transfers, corporate restructuring and corporate governance matters.
- Advises clients on all aspects of new business structuring and development.
- Represents individual international clients with respect to the structuring of their investments and banking activities.
- Represents clients on all aspects of succession and estate planning.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 1998
- Barnard College of Columbia University, B.A., cum laude, 1994, Departmental Honors, Honors Thesis
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York State
- Member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Former member of the Puerto Rican Bar Association (Former Board Member)
- Former board Member of Village Care
©2016 Loeb, Block & Partners, LLP