Phone: (212) 755-5510 ext. 326
Fax: (212) 755-1777
- International Business
- Global Compliance
- Real Estate
- International Estate Planning
- Structures, negotiates and closes multi-million dollar domestic and international business transactions.
- Represents a broad base of clients in corporate acquisitions and divestitures, venture capital and private equity transactions, private placements of securities and the restructuring of business entities.
- Counsels companies with respect to their general operations such as contracts, financing arrangements, employment issues, corporate governance, licensing agreements and commercial real estate matters.
- Advises international families and individuals in their investment and banking activities, real estate holdings, asset preservation and succession planning matters.
- Cornell University School of Law, J.D., 1991
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., 1988
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York State
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
©2016 Loeb, Block & Partners, LLP